Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

I LOVE St. Patrick's Day!! As a tradition we always have corned beef and cabbage for dinner. Yum!! I am hoping to start a new tradition of hiding "pots of gold" for the kids...kind of like Easter when the Easter Bunny hides the baskets.

I am a big fan of luck and I am always wearing a necklace that either has a horseshoe or a 4-leaf clover. I even have some favorite quotes about luck. My favorite one's are:
"Luck is believing you're lucky!"
and
"You have to try your luck at least once a day, cus you never know, you could be walking around lucky all day and not even know it."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these "Less Popular" Holiday's too!! And everyone can use some good luck. I like those quotes too! Happy Luck day

Sonnet said...

You guys look cute! Love the flowers! My kids are really liking St Patricks now that they know they have Irish in them.

Bean said...

Cute pictue! We love and miss you guys so much!!

About Me said...

I love the little family pic and the dinner idea :) St. Patrick's day is a good day.