Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I(or any of my family members) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Bean said...

I remember playing basketball with you while jumping on the trampoline and the basketball hoop fell on your head. I remember crying while reading your letters in South Dakota because I missed you so much. I remember eating lunch with you at Viewmont High. You are a great sister I have so many wonderful memories with you! I wish we lived closer together. I love you!

Taranani said...

My favorite memory of you Kelly is that night we TPed your house big time and your dad was so mad he came over and before he could say anything to us you said "they're not sleeping dad they're just faking it." Some people if you haven't seen them in years the friendship fades and when you see them again things are forced. With you and Tom I have always felt like we pick up where we left off. One of my favorite memories with Tom was when he worked at Jerry Seiner and he brought home the 30 year anniversary Camero and we went burning around town in it that was fun.

birdeeb said...

Coming to your house you rented in Logan & how Tom made Steaks & I was just really impressed with your family! Then of course staying with you guys in UT! That was a good time...I am so glad that we have you guys as friends!

Tom may remember that time when we were in Jr High & we were at David F's house & I kept stealing David's hat...I think it was the Chicago Bulls? Some red hat. I think I still have it LOL! I LOVED that hat...I think David thought I loved him cause I stole it haha! Those were fun times though.

The Rives said...

Ok Kelli... Mom and Dad were at work (this is in Centerville), I must have made you very mad and vise versa, you slammed the door in my face and the then hit the glass part of the door. Glass flew at me and cut my nose, you cut your wrist I believe. We both have the scars.

Francis Family said...

LOL! Ya I have the scar on my wrist that reminds me of thmuat day.

Anonymous said...

Like I wrote on Kathleens, my most vivid memories of you two are few since I mostly hung with Jenn. I do remeber when you guys had a Gerbal, and you and Aaron were showing us how it would run through both of your hands. And I also remember later you did my hair in a braid before we went to the gas station for some candy.

Sonnet said...

Good grief. I have too many to put on here. I swear I was there when the basketball hoop fell. I remember we were in your room & dolls kept flying up the stairs & we were freaked out come to find out it was your dad. You & Tom coming with Dave to SD to visit & running through the corn. Going to girls camp with you. Going hiking with Mike. Writing letters to each other. Getting in fights. Visiting once we were both married & scrapbooking. I love ya!!