After a few days and what felt like the longest weekend ever, we finally heard from the Realtor. Last week we put an offer on a house and waited to hear from the Bank if they accepted our offer. We put the offer on the house on Thursday and we were told that there was another offer on the house too. The deadline to hear back from the bank was Friday by 6pm, but there was no word until 5pm today. We are moving to ARIZONA. I have mixed emotions about it, but for the most part, excited for change. I am really sad to leave behind friends and family. I have become a lot closer to my sisters over the past few years and I am so sad to leave them. I think that will be the hardest part for me. I want to cry just thinking about it. The house we will be moving into is in Queen Creek, AZ which is just an hour south-east of Phoenix. We will be living in a planned community with some great amenities like swimming, catch and release pond, basketball and volley ball courts, and free golf. Looks like the kids and I will be needing some golf lessons. Another perk of moving to Arizona is FULL TIME KINDERGARTEN! Porter gets to go to school the same time as Conner and Tayler and gets to come home with them at the end of school ON A BUS. The kids are so excited to be able to ride the bus to school. So there are lots of things for us to look forward to and we are excited. As for the moving date, that is still up in the air. It will most likely be between Oct. 1st and the 15th. So we will only be in Utah for one more month.
10 comments:
WHAT??!
Didn't you just move? Talk about busy-bodies!
liz
It is always hard to be so far away from family, but I know you will find good friends and learn to love Arizona.
What?? I looked up at the top of your blog to make sure it was your blog I was reading....Crazy. We'll have to get together before you leave. I'm sure you will enjoy Arizona.
I am sad that you are leaving because we just got here. But I know the growing experience you will have there will help you tremendously. When we moved to medford I only knew bean and travis when we left, we left half of our hearts there. I still cry myself to sleep. I know you will make great friends and ones that will last forever!
WOW! That's huge! I hope all goes well with your house (both future and current) and you continue to be excited. :)
I will miss you. It has been great being back in Utah the past year and knowing you were not far away. I will miss you more that you know. Change is hard, but we grow and experience more because of it. Just remember.... no snow for you (that's a perk)!
GOOD GRIEF CANT YOU GUYS STAY PUT FOR ONCE!!!! YOU MAKE ME MAD!!! I was all excited you were a little closer! Im glad we are having this reunion!!! You will like the weather there. My friends keep trying to get me to visit there. Now I have 1 more reason to go.
Awwww DANG! :o( Well I hear AZ is nice, so you should have a great time there. At least we have the blog to keep up on what is going on ;o). So the pic of the house on this post is the one you will be getting? NICE! ;o) Sounds like it has great amenities.
I'm so sad you're leaving. I'll miss seeing you at scrapbooking and knowing you're at least within driving distance! Good luck with your move.
Hey any tips on buying houses? We have been looking, but not sure. ;o)
Post a Comment