Friday, June 20, 2008

Update

Wow have we been busy!! I will try to hurry and update you all on what we have been up to before I fall asleep. We sold our home (yay!), Tom got a new job in North Salt Lake, we are moving to Bountiful, and we have loaded the truck and move in the morning. We do have a new number and address so I will try to let you all know the changes but I don't feel comfortable putting all that info on here. My mom has the info if you want to call her and get it. But for now I am off to sleep and I will update hopefully Tuesday when they connect my internet.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow Kelli! My parents live in North Salt Lake, right by Eaglewood Golf Course. Where is Tom working? That is really exciting - I think you guys like moving!!! We are running the 5K in north salt lake on Saturday. And we always go up for the fireworks on the golf course. Maybe we will see you guys there. I hope the move goes well and the new job is good!

Sonnet said...

I hope everything went good moving!! Its so exhausting!

Mandy said...

Wow, that's crazy! Garrett and I are in North Salt Lake, so maybe we can see you guys more often! Let us know if you need help moving!