Saturday, June 21, 2008

Movin' On

We made it! After a long day and night of packing and loading the truck until 1:30 in the morning, with the help of Dallas, who was a life saver, we drove into Bountiful with yet another day of moving boxes in store. Tom and I pulled into the driveway and I walked through the house for the first time. When we came out our new neighbors from across the street had come to meet us and see if we needed help. Now, I am not one who wants to bug other people to help, especially with moving because nobody really wants to do it, but we were so exhausted and were very grateful for all the help we received. We had a few neighbors come over and help us move in. They truly were lifesavers! It was a very long day and we still have the unpacking to do. Yippee!

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

We usually move every year except this one ;o) We have been in this apartment for 2 years September! Pretty crazy to me haha! So Bountiful huh? Hows everything going?