Friday, June 27, 2008

Short for the Summer

Yesterday morning I pulled Porter into the bathroom to buzz off his hair for the summer. His hair was getting way too long to the hot, hot summer. Once he was finished he ran out and showed everyone his new haircut. Tayler decided that she needed her hair short too. All day long she nagged me to take her in to get her hair cut. We went to two different Great Clips and the first one had a 45 minute wait and the second was closed down. I told Tayler that she was going to have to wait until the morning to get her hair cut. She cried and cried because she couldn't have it cut right then and told me how I was the meanest Mom ever. I called a friend and got the two of us in for haircuts in the morning. I figured I would cut and color mine at the same time since I am such a slacker and haven't had my hair cut since the February. This morning we got our hair done and Tayler couldn't be happier! She LOVES her new hair cut!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty snazzy. I'm tempted to wack mine off, but I just started growing it out... decisions, decisions. Maybe if mine looked so cute short!!

Bean said...

I love your hair tayler, it is way cute!! I miss you guys!!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Wow I love it! So cute. I love the stack in the back. It is adorable. What a fun day at the salon!

Robert and Jill said...

Everyones hair looks so nice! I can't get over how dark Taylers hair looks short. Cute, cute, cute.

Sonnet said...

Her hair looks adorable & yours is looking good too. I havnt had my hair done since the last blog entry I did on my hair either.

birdeeb said...

The cuts look GREAT! I know what you mean on the hair getting too long...my friend mentioned that Ben had a mullet LOL! So she cut it for us & he didn't cry like he usually does! He did awesome! He told Chris "She scraped my hair off!!" haha! I just remembered I wanted to include that in my blog cause it was so cute ;o) I need to get my pics up & running haha!