After Jaxon's party we all headed up to my parents for a fun night. My younger sisters were there with their children. It was so nice to have us all there together and to have the cousins playing. It got a little chaotic at times but it was still a great night with my family. I've missed them all. It's too bad that we all don't live closer together.






4 comments:
Thats cool you all got together. I like your hat.
I enjoyed having you and your family here last weekend. We'll have to get together soon. Like at Christmas time. Sounds good to me. Love you!
MoM
It was fun.
Someday,I wont look like such a lardo in pictures, and we can have one I wont ruin taken together.
Hey we are gonna be in Orem on January 1st...for Elwon's baby's blessing...The kid is like 6 months now, but they wanted to wait until Elwon's wife's parents were off their mission. ;o) We will be staying in Ogden with some friends. It would be so cool to see you guys!
Post a Comment