Today we drove up to Layton to go to Classic Skating Rink to celebrate Jaxon's birthday. The kids had a lot of fun playing at the party. They all had cake and ice cream then went out to skate. The little kids had a hard time with the skates so they ended up riding scooters. We all went out and showed the kids that us adults can still have fun...and we were good at it too! I think us adults had more fun skating than the little ones! After the party we went up to Mom and Dad's to have pizza and ice cream and celebrate even more. It was a fun-filled day!


















5 comments:
That's cool that they let the kids do scooters! Very cute & looks like a lot of fun!
Looks like you guys had fun. Fun pics
I'm so happy you guys came! It was so much funny! Thank you guys again!
I love looking at these pictures. It looks like everyone had lots of fun together. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Love ya
MoM
I wish I would have known. I would have been there to celebrate with all of you.
Post a Comment