Sunday, December 9, 2007

Day of fun in the Snow!!

It snowed so much last night that the kids were so excited to get out and start building things in the snow. Last week their Uncle Nick made Lightning McQueen out of snow and they wanted one in their yard too. So they asked Tom to help them make one. They worked for hours on it and finally got it finished. After that they came in for some hot chocolate and then back out to build a snowman. That is one of the added bonuses for having kids...you can send them out to do the building for you. I love having snowmen in my front yard but I don't want to go out and do it myself! Hehe! Conner came in all excited because he white-washed Tom. I wish I had gotten a picture of that! Porter and Tom were out for hours playing and wrestling together. They had so much fun outside today.

6 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I'm glad you got all the snow. :) Your 7 inches or so and us 1-2 inches. That is how it should be. Looks like fun for you guys!

Robert and Jill said...

Oh, I really like the look of your blog! Really nice!

Sonnet said...

Yeah my kids did the same but the battery in my camera was dead. I love the look of your blog too. Where are you guys getting your templates?

The Rives said...

What is Lightening McQueen?

Bean said...

Your kids are so cute. I miss them so much! I wish we could play in the snow. It looks like lots of fun!

birdeeb said...

Awwwww that was an awesome slideshow! It hasn't even snowed here in Boise! Ok a little, but nothing to make snowmen or Mcqueens ;o). I loved the Mcqueen that is so cool! I also really liked the mini snowman! CUTE! It is fun to see how much fun you guys have!