Well we finally did it after 10 1/2 years of marriage. We got the family together and had our pictures taken. So far this is the only on I have. I will post the others as soon as I get them from the photographers.
Oh my gosh I am so jealous! I want a family photo like this!!! Hey can we stay with you on the 1st of Jan? We will be in Orem that night for Elwon's baby's blessing...Call me(I will email you my phone # ;o)
4 comments:
Tom,
Where did all your hair go?
Oh my gosh I am so jealous! I want a family photo like this!!! Hey can we stay with you on the 1st of Jan? We will be in Orem that night for Elwon's baby's blessing...Call me(I will email you my phone # ;o)
Thanks for picture. I really like it.
What a gorgeous family photo!!
Post a Comment