Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day On The Toys

Jennifer and Dallas came down this weekend to play with us on the 4 wheeler and dirt bikes. We drove out to Fairfield west of Utah Lake and found us a nice spot to have a picnic while we played. Tom tried to teach Tayler how to ride the little 50. At first she didn't want to get on it but then Becky tried to talk her into it and they both took off for a little ride. Tayler had a lot of fun on it. Porter wanted to give it a try so I sat on the back and showed him where the throttle was and what it did. BIG mistake. The throttle was Porter's favorite. He did not understand the meaning of slow...well he did but he didn't care. His only thought was FAST! He giggled every time he pulled back on the throttle and the bike lunged forward. I steered him back towards camp to give Conner a turn on the bike, but as I was telling him to slow down he just kept pulling. We were about to run into everyone when I grabbed the break and we came to a stop by doing a wheelie! Porter thought that was the coolest thing ever. He went around telling everyone that he just did a wheelie on the motorcycle! We all had fun taking turns and the 4 wheeler and just playing around. We definitely need to go out again!

1 comment:

The Rives said...

That was fun. I don't miss the dirt devils though.