Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish all you amazing mothers that I know a very happy mother's day! A special thanks to my Mom for raising us six kids and for all your hard work! I love you so very much!

I want to thank my kids, whom I love so much, for a wonderful Mother's Day, so far. I decided to take it easy this mothers day and stay home with the kids and be lazy. I woke up this morning to the sound of pots and pans banging in the kitchen. I laid in bed a while listening to the sounds in the kitchen and Porter yelling from his room to come in and help him get dressed. After about 10 minutes Conner and Tayler walk into my room with breakfast in bed for me. Conner had made me pancakes! What a sweet boy. I ate my pancakes and enjoyed laying in bed some more with my whole family packed in. What more could I want for Mother's Day than to snuggle with Tom and the kids and lay in bed until 10:30! I have also had the chance to sit on the couch and enjoy reading and making Mom's yummy potato salad, which I have to say just isn't the same...Mom you are so much better at making it than I am. I can only hope to be as good at making it as you are. We are now off to have dinner with Tom's boss and his family and I am looking forward to eating a meal that I did not have to prepare!

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's day.... sometimes its so nice to be lazy.... and have others make your meals too.

Robert and Jill said...

Happy Mothers Day! I love you too!!

The Rives said...

Sorry that you and Conner are sick. I feel bad that Olivia may have caused it.