Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Scary...but I did it!

After many months of being frustrated with my hair, I decided it was time to do something different. So I drove down to my friends salon this morning ready to cut my hair not sure how short I would go or if I would even go through with it. We colored my hair and the whole time I sat there I tried talking myself out of cutting it off. After and hour of debating, I got brave and told her to just do it before I changed my mind. So off it went. I closed my eyes unsure if I made the right decision. Too late to back out now. I had 10 inches cut off and I'm glad I did it.

10 comments:

Bean said...

I love it!!

Becky & Jaxon said...

Oh my goodness kel! I freakin love your hair! SOOOOOOO Cute! Love ya!

Robert and Jill said...

I like the hair cut on you. It looks really nice!

Stacy said...

Kelli, it looks really good. I love it!

Sonnet said...

I remember you hating your hair last time you got it cut short when you first were married. This one looks really good you!! Its a nice change!

Anonymous said...

Whoa I thought you were just going to cut color your hair... well it looks great I like you with short hair.

The Rives said...

I like it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't if feel like you have brand new hair? It's all soft, and not split ended. That's the best thing about cutting off length. Now the worst is filling your whole hand with shampoo for no reason, and feeling it drip on the top of your shoulders. I've done it a few times. But I always grow it back. It looks great though!!!

birdeeb said...

It looks so super cute!!!!

Rach said...

LOVE THE HAIR. It looks great on you! I don't think that I could ever grow my hair long enough to have 10 inches to cut off. Way to go. -Rach