The other day we bought Porter some bubbles from the dollar store because he just had to have them. Today he decided he wanted to blow them. Porter asked me if he blew bubbles outside today if they would freeze. I have never blown bubbles outside in the freezing cold weather before so I did not know if they would or would not freeze. So outside we went to test it out. Porter blew a few bubbles and they popped as soon as they landed. The next blow a few landed on the porch and stayed for a while without popping. We let them sit a while to see if they would freeze...nope. Bubbles do not feeze outside in the winter.


2 comments:
I never thought about doing that. Great test, now we know.
I have done that before. Very cool. I love bubbles though. I could have fun with them any time of year. He is so cute. It looks cold there! BURRRRR!
Post a Comment