Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Holiday Weekend

Over the Labor Day weekend Porter was able to go to the Dodgers/Diamondbacks game. He was so excited to go to the game with his friend Bella. We were trying to send him out the door with a little camera so he could take his own pictures, but we couldn't find any batteries in the house. I was able to snag this picture of the two cute kids at the game taken by Bella's aunt. I was told that the game was too long for Porter and Bella, but Porter swears it was "super awesome".

We all had some fun at our friends house swimming and BBQ-ing.

Tayler played dress-up with Sissy. Don't you just love her pearl necklace and tu-tu?


This has nothing to do with this weekend but I knew if I didn't do it now it may never get on here. A few weeks ago Tayler was invited by her best friend, Madison, to go to her parents company party for Olive Garden. They had a sleepover and then skipped school to go to an indoor pool to spend the day and eat whatever they wanted. One of the managers took the girls to Wal-Mart and bought each of them a princess Barbie with a horse. Although Tayler was too small to go down most of the slides at the water park they still had a blast and they were definitely spoiled!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! I miss the 'little kid' days!

Anonymous said...

good boy... the Dodgers are my team too!! and the last time I saw them was at that stadium!! so fun... glad you had a fun weekend!!

Bean said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of your dog. Funny!