My little Tootsie-Wootsie (her nickname) turns EIGHT YEARS OLD today! I can't believe it has already been eight years since this darling little girl brightened our lives on such a traumatic day. Tayler is truly a special little girl and we love her dearly. She is such an energetic girl full of life and excitement. She enjoys playing with her friends and tormenting her brothers. We want to wish her a super-duper happy birthday and let her know how much we love and adore her.
I found this video that Tayler had taken of herself one day on my camera and thought it was funny, so now I am sharing it with all of you.



7 comments:
Happy birthday pretty girl! We love you!
I can't believe she is 8!! I remember when she was just a lil baby... awww Happy Birthday Tayler!
Happy Birthday Tayler!!
Happy Birthday Tayler. That video was cute.!
She looks so much like you.. what a cute girl.. happy birthday!!
The picture of her on the porch is FANTASTIC!
Happy Late birthday. Tara tried to call her on the 11th, but we couldn't reach you. Hope she had a great day.
Post a Comment