I have been very bad lately and have not been posting on my blog. We are still here and doing well. Here is what we have been up to in the month of September:

Porter got sick at the beginning of the moth and ended up going to work with me so that I didn't have to take any time off. He slept so much but he did end up getting better after a few days.

Tyler and her friend Madison have been spending a lot of time together and have had a ton of sleep overs. I am glad she has a best friend like Madison, she is a super cute girl...plus her parents are good friends of ours as well.

Tom and I have been looking for some good deals on patio furniture for quite a while and finally hit the jackpot when we went out to some garage sales one morning. One of the first houses we went to we bought a nice patio table without chairs for $30, a bistro set for the front of the house for $10 (which was green that I just finished repainting), and a brand new in-the-box hammock for $10.

A few houses later we found a set (including an umbrella with stand) for $200. We did not want to pay that much for it but really liked it and wanted to take it home. Since my husband is such an amazing salesman and negotiator, he ended up paying $127 for the whole set! The set is originally a $600 set! Thank you babe! You are amazing, and I never should have doubted you!

Tom has always wanted to own a skee ball machine and he hit the jackpot when he found 4 of them for sale. He bought all 4 and plans to refurbish them and then sell 3 of them for a profit or trade work.
Other than that and work, Tom and I have started another block of classes at University of Phoenix. The kids are doing well and keeping busy with school and friends.
2 comments:
Poor boy. My kids have all been sick with the flu this week.
I LOVE Skee ball!
Post a Comment