Monday, August 24, 2009

House Updates

We have been in our new house now for about 3 weeks and we are loving it! I love having my own place again and being able to choose my own paint colors and decorate it how I want. Below are pictures of the downstairs rooms that we painted. I posted picture of what it looked like before in an earlier post.

Above are pictures of the first room as you walk in to the house. We opted to have a pool table put in instead of having a formal living and dining room since we hardly ever used them.

Here are pictures of our family room from different angles. We were finally able to hang our plasma t.v. that has been in storage for the last 9 months. As you can see the family room, dining room, and kitchen all flow into one.

This is the kitchen. We painted over the hideous mustard yellow that was there before and went with a very light yellow. You really can't tell that it is yellow.

So far these are the updates on the house as of now and as soon as I finish more rooms upstairs I will post more pics!

3 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Happy to see that you are settled in. The house looks great. What a relief for you to have that over with.

Unknown said...

LOVE the house! I left you a little something on my blog today.

Amanda said...

Hey Kelli. I'm glad you have a blog, now I can watch your cute kids grow up. Glad you have a house you love.