Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Getting Older

My handsome little man turns 11 years old today. It is hard to believe that is that old. He is growing up so fast and is almost as tall as me...we even wear the same shoe size! I love this kid so very much. Conner is such an easy going kid and also a super duper helper. He has helped us out so much over the past few months since I started working and hasn't complained about it too much. I miss him so very much and can't wait to see him when he gets back from Nana and Papa's next week! I do hope he has a super fun birthday going to see Transformers and we will celebrate your birthday here when he gets home. Here are some of my favorite pictures and memories of Conner so far.

3 comments:

birdeeb said...

Cool! I can't believe you have kids that old... ;o)Happy Birthday Conner!

Robert and Jill said...

These are so funny! He's such a cute little man. We hope he had a great Birthday. We love you Conner!!

Sonnet said...

I cant believe hes that old!