Monday, March 3, 2008

Concert

A few weeks ago I bought tickets to Lifehouse at The Depot because they are my absolute favorite band and also and a bonus to Tom's employee's for their first sale knocking doors. Tyler, his wife Aubrey, Becky, Tom and I left at 4pm to go get some grub before the concert. We went to the best pizza place ever, The Pie. If you have never been there I highly recommend it and if you have been there before you sooo know what I mean about it being the best pizza place ever!!

Once we stuffed ourselves completely we headed down to The Depot to stand in line. We got there at about 6:15. This is us outside waiting in line for about an hour trying to keep warm. We met two guys from Brazil, Ed and Eddie, that were in front of us in line.

After freezing outside for what seemed like forever they finally opened the doors and let us in. I wasn't sure how it was going to be once we got in since the tickets were general admission and no assigned seating, but we were able to get right up next to the stage where we had an amazing view of everything.

Honey Honey was the first to come out on stage. They were really good and the lead singer had an amazing voice. After that, Matt Nathanson played next and they were amazing too. I didn't think that I had ever heard of them before until they sang a song that I have heard on the radio...Car Crash...I'm sure you have heard it too. I will definitely buy both of their CD's. Becky got her picture taken with the guitarist from Matt Nathanson's band.

Finally at 10pm Lifehouse came on stage. They were even better than amazing. I felt like the biggest groupie singing all the words to their songs. I was so hoarse at the end of the night. Becky tried to get a kiss from Bryce Soderberg, the guitarist but ended up getting a kiss from Jason Wade, the lead singer. Lucky girl!!

Everyone enjoyed the concert and I believe that I am not the only fan now!!! Yay!! It was by far the best concert I have ever been to!

5 comments:

Rach said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time...how fun!!!

Anonymous said...

so jelious. i totally like them and totally love concerts!! it's such fun rush. glad you guys got to go.

Sonnet said...

I MISS THE PIE!!! Thats awesome you got so close! Thats cool you went.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Aaron talks about the pie all the time. IT isn't really my favorite but It is good. He misses it so much. That is so cool that you got to see Lifehouse. They are one of my favorite bands. "Everything" is mine and Aaron's song. I love so many of their songs. Thanks for sharing all the great pictures! I am so jealous. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

birdeeb said...

That's so cool! And The Pie IS so good! mmmm That was the place we went to in Ogden whenever we went to Ogden. ;o)