Friday, March 7, 2008

Jordan World Circus

Tonight we took the kids to the circus at the McKay Events Center. We had never been to the circus before so we thought it would be fun. The circus was full of cotton candy, elephant tricks, jump roping, tight rope, dancing horses, swinging ladies, and trapeze acts. The clowns were what the kids enjoyed the most!

4 comments:

Bean said...

We have been to a the circus a few times and the kids have so much fun when we go. Tayler is getting so big! Where is Conner?
Love you!

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I love the circus. Cool! Taylor looks like she is really enjoying her cotton candy. :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Are those doggies? Huh. I like all the cool tricks! FUN!

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun. I'm not into the clowns though. But it's cool we can go see fun things like that.

Sonnet said...

Ive never been to a circus...I bet that was fun. You and your cute little family!