This morning I got a wild hair and decided to paint the kitchen red. I drove down to the local Lowes (my favorite store) and had the paint mixed. I returned home to start taping off the kitchen which is the worst part of painting! It took me all day to paint! I did get lucky and only had to paint on two coats which made me happy. So what do you think? I am still getting used to seeing color in here rather than the boring white it was before. Sorry the before pics don't show too much of the walls.




6 comments:
IT looks GREAT! I love Red! Good Job. Painting is alot of hard work. I hope that we make it to utah this weekend so I can see your house sometime. I would love to see it and See you guys too!. We love and miss you!
Wow kelli, you are amazing. JD won't let me paint. I really want to go a little crazy at my house. I love the red. Way to go!
I'm glad you did the red cause I love it. It looks nice! I love my red kitchen and don't think I will change it for a long time. Sorry to hear about your back :( I hope you feel better soon.
You are so inspiring to me! I really need to get a move on it and get the rest done on my house. It looks great!
I LOVE red kitchens! Looks great
I LOVE it!
Post a Comment