Today I took Tayler to get her first big haircut. Since she was 2 years old she has only been given a trim, so I figured it was time for her to get a real haircut. Tayler's hair was getting so long and it always had snarls in it and she would never let me comb her hair because it hurt too bad. She would leave to her friends house in the morning before I ever had a chanc eto get her hair done. She always looked like an orphan because of her long snarled hair. So now that her hair is cut hopefully it will be easier to manage and she won't look like no one loves her because we do!
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute. I miss them so much!! You guys need to come visit and we can go boating and have all kinds of fun.
Post a Comment