I learned how to do something new with PhotoShop. Tell me what you think. If you have any cool pictures you want me to do this to email them to me and I will play around with them.
This was my first attempt at changing the color.
This was my 2nd of Tayler with flowers in her hair from Grandma's garden.
I did this one of Tayler because she was wearing a blue shirt and I wanted to match her eyes to her shirt so her eyes are baby blue too.
The 4th picture I did of Bryson that I stole from Kathlene. I thought it would turn out cute.
This was the last one I tried and I love how it turned out. I had a lot of fun playing around with PhotoShop. 
7 comments:
That is so cool! Is it something I could get off the internet?
I got the pictures you did and they turned out great! Thanks for teaching me how to do that!
Kelli, I found your blog after googling your parents. Glad I found you! G&G Warnick told me you had a blog and Grandma told me about your spider (yikes) I am glad I didn't find it! And HOLY COW are those your kids. Conner is 9? What the? I can't believe how big they are. You have such a cute family. ps Mark is jealous of you land rover!
Yeah I want to know how to do this!!! I LOVE it! Can you get it online like Bean asked? :o) I have a couple of pics of Amelia & Benjamin that would be cool to do. TTYL
Happy Birthday Kelli!
Let's see - you must be celebratating 29 years today. Hope your day is full of sweet surprises. We think you are clever and fun!
Lots of love,
Uncle Jim and Aunt Debi
I remember making this I think?
Post a Comment