Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Boys

Can I just tell you how much I love having boys! They are the coolest and so easy going. Conner will be 9 on June 24th. He is growing up to fast. He is always teading me that pretty soon he'll be taller than me. Conner loves to play soccer and hang out with his friends. When he is not doing eirther of those things you'll most likely find him playing video games or watching the Suite Life of Zach and Cody. He ejoys collecting as a hobby. He collects coins, shells, rocks, and bugs. Conner is a very chill kid. He loves to play around and be goofy...he finds just about anythng funny.
Porter will be 4 August 9th. He is a true boy through and through. He loves motorcycles, trains, airplanes, helicpotors, race cars, tractors and dump trucks. Porter is my little pal. He hangs out with me while Conner and Tayler are out playing with their friends. He loves to snuggle which doesn't bother me one bit. I love every minute of it. I don't ever want them to grow up.


No comments: