School started today! I have been doing my happy dance all morning! I love having the kids back to school and getting back to a routine...especially bedtime! This school year Conner is in 5th grade. His teacher is Ms. Rath. She is really nice and we think that she will be a great teacher for Conner. Tayler is now in the 2nd grade and her teacher is Mrs. Lopez whom we have heard great things about her. Porter is in 1st grade and his teacher is Mrs. Espinoza. She is super cute and Porter is going to have so much fun in her class. Halalujah for back to school!!
6 comments:
They are in school already? Wow! My kids don't go back until Sept. Good luck with school. We love and miss you all!
You must have year round school in Arizona. They kids look darling. There is something wonderful about a couple of hours of quiet after a summer full of noise and activity, isn't there?
Yea! I bet you're so happy to have them in all school. I love their pictures. So cute!
Wow! So how does year round work? They only get a month off?
Yeah for you! I know how stressed it was for you to have kids at home while you and Tom were both gone during the day.
Thats exactly how I feel when school starts!! Lucky you! We dont start school till the 20th of Aug.
Post a Comment