I just got the phone call that we were
approved for the loan! So, here are some pictures of the house we are buying. It is right across the street from where we have been renting so the kids won't have to change schools or meet new friends...plus moving will be so much easier. This house has 5 bedrooms and 3 baths. We are very excited and can't wait to sign
all the papers! Underwriting has been an absolute pain in the neck! They have some ridiculous requests like wanting a copy of my W2 from when I worked at Target in 1998! Then they wanted a letter stating why I was unemployed for 11 years...so I gave them 3 good ones.
This is the front and back of the house. The lawn just needs to be watered but we are hopeful that it will grow back. Maybe in a few years we can eventually put a pool in the back! The back patio is completely covered and we already have fans ready to be installed.
This is the entry which leads to the great room. The kitchen dining and family room is all in one room. It is very hard to get in all in in just a few pics.

Here are the kids rooms. Conners room is the bright pink room that we plan on painting!!
These pictures are of the stairway, the upstairs bathroom, and my HUGE walk-in closet.
8 comments:
Congrats Kelli! That is exciting! Looks like you will definitely be painting. I so don't see you liking those colors much. Plus you are so good at painting I'm sure it will be done it a flash! Good luck with the move. Miss ya!
What a great house! Wish I was there to help with the painting of the pink room, what a fun project!
Good luck with it all!
Happy you got the house and the stress is finally over with. Yea!
That's great you're getting a house. Looks like a nice one. Definatly reminds me of living there.
YAY! Yeah the color in that house looks a bit random, but I know you will make it look amazing! AWESOME!
Kelli- I am SO SO SO excited for you! Congrats on the new house. I miss ya!
Congrats!!!! We miss you!!!!
What a GREAT house! Im so glad you shared!
Post a Comment