Porter's favorite thing to do with his dad is wrestle. He thinks that he is tougher than Tom...he actually does a pretty good job. Porter is so squirrely and can get out of most holds that Tom puts him in. I love watching these two play together!
And yes!...the mustache is gone!!! Tom thought it was funny to annoy me so he left it there for a few days until I couldn't stand it any more. Thanks Babe for shaving it off! Now I can kiss you and not hurt. ;)
4 comments:
Yea! Happy to hear that. Keep up the good work Porter. Sometimes let your poor old dad win.
boys like to fight, and wrestle... as long as they don't drag us in it's cool.
Fun memories for Porter. Yeah mustaches havnt been the in thing...well for a long time! hehe
That's awesome! Those are some good memories to keep! ;o) I was always scared of guys with mustaches! I don't know why! ;o)
Post a Comment