Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kids Choice

A few weekends ago Tom and I went to Las Vegas to meet up with some friends that were going there for Motorcross. Since we left the kids for the weekend we told them to think of something fun to do and we would plan a day to go do it. When I asked Conner what it was that they wanted to do he said "Well, Porter and Tayler either want to go to Disneyland or....Chuck e Cheese." Chuck e cheese it is! The kids had fun spending their tokens to try to get as many tickets as possible. Conner and Porter tried their luck at skee ball, my favorite. I just let Porter do his own thing figuring that he knew how to play skee ball. Well, Porter had no clue how to play. All of a sudden a ball came bounding across my lane. I looked over and Porter was throwing the ball over-hand at the holes at the top. I told him that he had to roll them, not throw them. It took him a while before he firgured it out. Tayler had fun winning tickets and do the hokey pokey with Chuck-e.

6 comments:

birdeeb said...

Skee Ball IS MY FAVORITE!!! I thought it was cute about Disneyland or Chuck E Cheese ;o) hmmm yeah Chuck E Cheese is a bit more cost effective LOL ;o)

nena said...

Your children are sooo cute! Wonder if Taylor Bug remembers me?
Good mom!

Robert and Jill said...

You lucked out on that one. Looks like they all had fun. Thanks for the pictures. Love you guys!!di

Unknown said...

Your kids are lucky to have such fun parents!

Bean said...

I wish we lived by eachother!! We would have so much fun together!

Sonnet said...

I loved Chuck-E-Cheeses growing up & my kids loved going a couple of months ago.