It has been a week since we moved back into our house here in Arizona. Can I just say how nice it is to be back in my own home?! I LOVE my house and DESPISE renting! This move was definitely one of our hardest moves because it seemed to take forever to unload the truck. However, since we were moving back into our own home, finding a place for everything was super easy. Holes were waiting for pictures and televisions to be hung in their previous places and empty rooms waited to be filled with our belongings. Boxes seemed to unload themselves in no time. Even the kids adjusted nicely to their old school and old friends as if they never even left. It's good to be HOME.

2 comments:
Please post pictures of the new paint in the rooms.
I have to admit I was sad to see you were moving back to Arizona.. but at least I got to see you while you were here! Glad the kids are adjusting and you are all doing well.
Post a Comment