Thursday, October 14, 2010

House Update

After we bought our home last year I went around painting all the rooms in house except for the bedrooms upstairs. For the most part the colors in the house were terracotta orange, mustard yellow, and cactus green...can you guess the theme? For one reason or another I just never got around to painting the rest of the house.
Before we moved back here our friend, Sam, painted all the bedrooms upstairs for us as a surprise (yes I knew he was painting, I just didn't know what colors he ended up using). So once we moved back it was a surprise to everyone to see new colors in their rooms. Sam did a great job picking out the colors and getting all the rooms painted before we came back. Here is how it turned out. The colors are a little hard to see but believe me...they are much better than they were before!

The photo above is of course Tayler' s room.


This is the master bedroom where the walls used to be green with mustard yellow squares to enhance what painting were hung on the walls before us. Now they are a chocolate brown and tan.


This room belongs to the boys. It was once terracotta orange with green squares. The color now it a very soft grayish blue. (Becky, this is almost the exact same color that is in Heather's salon).

I didn't take pictures of the other two rooms because they were to messy to show, but take my word for it they look much better now.

2 comments:

Becky & Jaxon said...

Sam did a really good job. I love it! I can't wait to come visit. Are you going to paint your kitchen sometime? How's Baily liking her new home?

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Love it. He did a really good Job! They are so pretty. I love your bedroom colors! Gorgeous!