Tuesday, March 9, 2010
BIG NEWS
So in true Francis family tradition we are moving..................again. I know this comes as a shock to most and even a bigger shocker that I (Tom) am blogging about it. My phone rang last week on Wednesday at work. On the other end was the owner of a company I worked for about four years ago. He informed me that we were on speaker with others and presented his offer for the General Manager position. I hung up and was upset that he had ruined my perfectly good day by presenting another decision in my life, and this was a BIG decision. I went home to my BEAUTIFUL, HUMBLE, CARING, GIVING, PATIENT, and most of all smarter than myself wife, and told her that it was her turn to make a life altering decision. LOL, yea right! She declined the decision and told me that we would have to decide together. I decided Wednesday afternoon (little did she know) to move back. Now, I know what you are thinking I made the decision without her but I really had nothing to do with it. I was simply driving home debating between my two options and on the radio as I said, "stay with University of Phoenix, or work for Rob Lewis"? On the radio it said that is Robert Lewis with blah blah blah song. I looked down as if my radio had just kicked me in the gut ...........................watch out Utah here we come!!! We let the kids decide when the move would happen (yes we are suckers for punishement). The two options were wait till the school year ends or go on April 5th. If they go they get to meet kids in their class before summer, and have all agreed to go to summer school if needed, our school district stinks here! So off we are on another adventure! I promised Kelli I would go to classes for my very apparent addicition to moving. Stay tuned we are sure to have an exciting month with less than a month to pack and move!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
heck ya... I'm sure everything will work out for the best.. and now you won't be so far away from your family!! Good luck on the move, that's the worst part.
You guys move about as much as we used to ;o) We moved 8 times in the almost 9 years we have been married! We just couldn't decide where to live in Logan haha! Well I am happy you guys will be in UT cause I like your family! And we come to UT more than we go to AZ (which I have NEVER been there...) ;o) Good luck on the move!! (wasn't your dad in the Air Force or something? Didn't they move a lot? Could be why you like to move a lot...?)
Wow that is Big news. Keep us posted! I am glad that you will be back in Utah!! Good luck with everything!
Hey, Call me when you are back in Utah. I would love to see you.
Post a Comment