
(the Coolest Castle EVER)
It is nice to see Conner excited about school and proud of a job well done. He is sure to get an A!
This week I was able to take a break from work to go chaperon Tayler's field trip to the Museum of Natural History. It was a very eventful experience. As soon as I got to the school a boy in the class felt inclined to tell me that his dad is in jail. LOL...I wasn't sure what to say back to him other than sorry. On the way to the museum all 4 buses had to pull into the gas station to let one little girl go to the bathroom. Once we were just about to the museum one of the other buses hit an RV as they were turning the corner (I think the old guy driving the bus needs to retire). We did make it to the museum and thankfully I didn't lose any of the kids in my group. We all had fun running through the museum, panning for gold, looking at fossils and geodes, playing in the jail, and posing in front of bones...and can't forget riding the elevator. Oh and after the museum the buses for lost on their way to the park for lunch.






Sunday we had a Superbowl party at our house. Conner and I have been huge Colts fans and we were so excited to see them play in the Superbowl against the Saints. We were so bummed that the Colts lost, but we did have a good time anyway.

Tayler with her friends Bella, and Madison looking super cute with their face painting.Of course, Porter fell asleep during the WHOLE game and slept through all the cheering and screaming.
Me and my friend Christina cheering for opposite teams.

Our dogs are still as crazy as ever. Sissy still chases lights, and Charlie loves to help with laundry.

A few weeks ago we got an amazing amount of rain which flooded a lot of the streets and made it a little difficult to get to work. The weatherman said that we got about 75% of our annual rainfall in 24 hours. Crazy!

It finally stopped long enough for us to take the kids to the park to play. Porter had a blast showing me all the cool things he can do on the playground, making sure that I was there to take his picture.

He even hopped up on a rock and posed for me. Such a cute little guy!

Tom has been collecting toys so that when it warms up we can all go out camping and have some fun toys to ride. He even got a mini quad for Porter and Tayler...it's too small for Conner. They absolutely love it and can't wait to take it out to play.
5 comments:
I am glad that you guys are still alive and doing good. Love all the pictures!
I've missed keeping up with your family. It was fun to see your latest adventures.
Yeah I was thinking...geez it's been a long time...
I love how you did the update with short stories & pictures...I always ramble on & on with LONG stories and yeah pretty sure people don't always read them LOL! ;o)
ya all that work, school, and squeezing in fun and errands makes it hard to keep up with... looks like things are good though.
What a busy bunch you all are! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment