Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Beautiful Day

Yesterday my neighbor, Lisa, and I decided since it was such a nice day that we would take our kids to a park a few miles down the street. This park is much nicer and bigger than most of the parks here in our community. There is much more for the bigger kids to do such as big twisty slides, stand-up teeter-todders, a pit to dig for bones, a fishing pond, a train ride, and a water pay area. The kids had a lot of fun being able to get out of the house to run wild and free. We took Conner's friend, Carlie and Tayler's friend, Madison with us and we could have stayed for hours with all there was to do. It was nice to get out and play before the rain we had today that kept us indoors.

6 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

I'm happy to see that you put pictures on here of you guys. It hit me hard of how much I miss everyone. The weather looks so nice! We were just dumped on with lots of snow yesterday. This morning its icy. I had to go out this morning and help Michele get Jerry's truck out of the bottom of the driveway because of the ice. BURR! Can hardly wait til Spring weather.
Love you!

About Me said...

So fun! A little glimpse of summer.

Snarr mama said...

I'm SO jealous! The snow keeps coming here. I'm sure it's been the LONGEST. WINTER. EVER.

Becky & Jaxon said...

Oh, it looks so warm! I can't wait til summer. I am so sick of this snow! I was sad to learn Tom was in town and did not call me and visit his favorite sister! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

So happy to see that you were able to enjoy some sunshine, even though I am a little jealous. It is still cold and snowy here, but I am hopeful.

birdeeb said...

YAY! I can't wait until it gets nice here & the sun stays up later than 7 ;o)! I like to take my kids on walks & since winter hit we haven't done that :o( I miss it! The kids go crazy being cooped up too!