We love when Becky and Jaxon come to spend the weekend with us. Porter doesn't have many friends his age to play with so he is always happy to see Jaxon come over. Sure they have their moments of bickering back and forth but they do love each other. I enjoy seeing all the creative things that they do to entertain themselves. Today they went from being Darth Vadar to cowboys. Silly little boys!
We've also had Jasy here for the weekend to spend some time with Tayler. Those two girls have so much fun and get along so well.




3 comments:
Cute kids! I miss all of you so much!!!
I love the hats! Kids can find anything to content with. We miss you!
I love these pictures! Where's the one of them pretending to sleep. That's my favorite! Oh, and we are glad you like when we come cause we like coming!
Post a Comment