This week has been such a bummer. I have not been feeling well and the last two days have gotten worse. So instead of laying around and feeling sorry for myself I decided to do something fun and productive...scrapbooking. So here are the pages I have done over the past few days to keep myself sane.

5 comments:
Hope you get feeling better. Your pages are cute. I havnt done scrapbooking since we hung out when you lived in Bountiful. Sad huh
Ya that is pretty sad! Haha! Youshould get out your stuff and get started again.
Sorry you were feeling ill.
I have been so tired. Babysitting a baby when you are pregnant isn't easy.
Tag your it. Go to my blog and read my eight facts. At the end there are instructions.
Wow Kelly you are hard core! Those pages are amazing! Hope you are feeling better...
Lisa
Post a Comment