Hooray!! Today is the first day of school!! Conner starts the 4th grade with his new teacher Miss Wright. We got to meet her yesterday at the open house and see where Conner gets to sit...in the front row surrounded by girls! We've heard a lot of good things about his teacher so Conner should have a great year!


7 comments:
He looks so cute! I hope you like school Conner. I love you!
Lucky kid...surrounded by girls.
He looks good. All ready for the new year. Watch out girls, there is a hottie on the loose!
I like your blog!
Hey, you have to do eight facts about yourself and put it on your blog!
Conner looks so much older and handsomer (if thats a word). I enjoyed having Conner stay with us. I hope he likes school.
Hey Kelli! Nikki sent me the link to your blog, hope that's okay! Holy cow those kids of yours are cute. I remember when Conner was just a baby, I can't believe how old he is now! That means we are old. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment