Tom's uncle Bill flew in from California and told the kids he would give them a ride in his airplane. When we got to the airport, Bill realized that he left his key in his backpack back in Galatin Gateway and we were and hour away in Bozeman. So instead of telling the kids he couldn't take them flying, he took apart his dash and ignition so that he could start the plane with a screwdriver. After about an hour he was finally able to start the plane. Tayler, Porter and I were the first to fly. The kids could not stop talking into the headset. They thought it was great to be able to hear themselves talking over the radio.
After being up in the air for a while, I noticed that the kids had quieted down. I turned around to check on them and found Porter asleep! Bill and I laughed that he would fall asleep on his first plane ride. I wished I had taken the camera up with me!
Conner loved being up in the plane. This wasn't his first time in a plane, he was too little to remember, so this is the first memory he has of flying.
Bill had Tom fly the plane down to the mountain and back to the airport. Tom has always wanted to learn to fly.
Bill also taught me how to fly the plane and what all the little gadgets did.
After being up in the air for a while, I noticed that the kids had quieted down. I turned around to check on them and found Porter asleep! Bill and I laughed that he would fall asleep on his first plane ride. I wished I had taken the camera up with me!
Conner loved being up in the plane. This wasn't his first time in a plane, he was too little to remember, so this is the first memory he has of flying.
Bill had Tom fly the plane down to the mountain and back to the airport. Tom has always wanted to learn to fly.
Bill also taught me how to fly the plane and what all the little gadgets did.
1 comment:
You look little in that plane Kelli..hhaha That looks fun.
Post a Comment