This weekend we went camping with my sister Becky and Carter. This was our first time camping since Conner was 2. The kids did really well and had a lot of fun.
Porter was so excited he was dancing on the tube.
Tayler waiting to go for a ride. We did finally get the kids out on the lake and Becky and I promised that they wold not fall off the tube. Well, when we started to take off, we had too much weight on the front so we tipped over and we all went under. Tayler wasn't too happy about it and didn't want to ride the tube any more.


3 comments:
Sounds like fun! I wanna go camping!! Your kids are so cute. When are we going to get to see you next? Oh yeah......and Tom...really?..thats what cool looks like?.....ha ha love the shirt!
Porter has the funniest faces. I miss you guys. Conner Taylor, and Porter are all so big.
Oh yeah you can see my face on that shirt right Tom? Yep my eyes are rolling. :)
Post a Comment