Today the kids were invited by Grandma & Grandpa Francis to go to a baptism of a boy in their ward. The kids were so excited to go and rushed to get all dressed up for it so we had a little photo shoot before they left. What a bunch of cute kids!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Such adorable kids, I miss you guys. We used to live a lot closer, its sad how we sometimes take advantage of it and don't realize until your far away and makes me wish I spent more time with you guys before you left. Well love you guys and take care! <3 ShellBell
1 comment:
Such adorable kids, I miss you guys. We used to live a lot closer, its sad how we sometimes take advantage of it and don't realize until your far away and makes me wish I spent more time with you guys before you left. Well love you guys and take care! <3 ShellBell
Post a Comment