Saturday, September 1, 2007

Jon and Angie's Wedding

Today we spent the day in Whales to watch Jon and Angie get married. The kids enjoyed seeing their cousins, taking a ride in a carriage pulled by little pony's, and swing on Uncle Kelly's swing. It was a beautiful ceremony.

3 comments:

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. We didn't get to go. SO thank you. It looks really nice and Breezy. Looks like it was a success and really relaxed. You take good pics!

Spiresfam said...

It was so nice to see you guys there but I wished we could have chatted more. I was a little stressed out cause Emma was not feeling well and being a handful!
But it was a fun day!

The Rives said...

I love the quality of picts your camera takes. It was fun being there with you guys. Thanks for letting us stay the night at your house. I am wishing I had one of your Love Sacs right now. I do not sleep good at all. I slept great at your house.